Can't PM

Please post any technical issues with the forum here.
MalawiChampso

Can't PM

Post by MalawiChampso »

I was told by a moderator that I had PM permissions but only can receive not reply. Can I get permissions? I'm not a bot :D
Juan Artigas
Administrator

Re: Can't PM

Post by Juan Artigas »

MalawiChampso wrote: Sun Feb 28, 2021 1:38 pm I was told by a moderator that I had PM permissions but only can receive not reply. Can I get permissions? I'm not a bot :D
Alright we are going to trust you :-)
Juan Miguel Artigas
Editor

The Cichlid Room Companion
http://www.cichlidae.info
MalawiChampso

Post by MalawiChampso »

Juan Artigas wrote: Mon Mar 01, 2021 9:08 am
MalawiChampso wrote: Sun Feb 28, 2021 1:38 pm I was told by a moderator that I had PM permissions but only can receive not reply. Can I get permissions? I'm not a bot :D
Alright we are going to trust you :-)
So any idea when I'll be able to reply back to the people who have sent me PMs?
MalawiChampso

Post by MalawiChampso »

It's been 6 days since I replied asking about PM privileges. No moderator has approved the message in 6 days so I can't even get answer other than when an admin laughed about my "I'm not a bot" comment. Therefore, I can't even PM a moderator or admin to ask a question. I've had to find people on Facebook to reply to PMs I've received here. Can someone help me? Well, first some moderator will need to "approve" this so it can be seen.
Lisachromis
Administrator

Post by Lisachromis »

You should be able to PM now. I am sorry about the delay, but as this forum is run by volunteers we have to deal with their schedules. I do not see where you think someone laughed at you. It's hard to read intent in online messages, so I would not take the message that way unless they do an actual laugh emoticon or say haha or similar. All I see here is smiles. So, please continue to use the forum and pms. We hope to see more engagement from you.

Return to “Technical Issues and Problems”